FREE SHIPPING! ONLINE ORDERS OVER $15! (U.S. only)

Why Choose non-toxic, eco-friendly Piggy Paint for your kids??

Posted by on Mar 14, 2014 in News | 4 comments

Why is Piggy Paint different from other water-based nail polish? Our formula was developed to be safe for kids to use, but it is also the best wearing water-based nail polish on the market! It doesn’t peel off! Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish, which makes it stand out from the other brands on the market. However; since it doesn’t have the harsh chemicals, there are things you can do to guarantee optimal wear!

First: USE A BLOW DRYER. The heat will help the paint to cure (harden) About 60 seconds is all you need (about enough time to sing your ABC’s) :)

blow dryer blog

Second: Use Piggy Paint’s Non-Toxic BASECOAT for maximum chip resistance!

0032

Third: Use our non-toxic, glossy TOPCOAT (revolutionary water-based formula) for added scratch resistance!

TOP

Make it Last! Get our Make it Last Gift Set with BASE and TOPCOAT for only $14.99!

0842

xoxo,

Piggy Paint Team

    4 Comments

  1. I received this nail polish at a local store and love it! I use it to paint my 8 month old baby’s toe nails. Thank you for making this great kid friendly, non toxic product!

Post a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


− two = 1

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>