FREE SHIPPING! ONLINE ORDERS OVER $15! (U.S. only)

Product Info

Product Info
Why is Piggy Paint safe nail polish?
  • Non-toxic
  • Low Odor
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Cruelty-free
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Click here to see how our polish compares!Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!
Piggy Paint Ingredients Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil.  May contain the following colorants (depending on shade):  Red 34 Lake, ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, copper flake, orange 5, and red 22.

  • Wash hands with soap and water.
  • Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
  • Air dry 60 seconds.
  • Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.

Since most young children are squirmy during the drying process of any polish, we suggest singing songs to pass the time. Two rounds of the “ABC’s” should make 60 seconds pass by very quickly. Make “Piggy Painting” a bonding experience for you and your child.

Do I have to use a blow dryer to dry her nails?
No, but it is recommended for maximum chip resistance. Since Piggy Paint is water-based and does not contain harsh chemicals, it takes longer for its ultimate hardness to be reached. The blow dryer just speeds up this process.

Another alternative is to wait and polish your child’s nails after bath time, before they go to bed. This will allow the polish to cure overnight.

Piggy Paint As a Learning Tool

Fine Motor Skills
Let your child paint your fingernails or toenails. If you’re worried about it looking (well, like a child painted your nails), opt for the toenails…you can always put socks on in public! This helps with her fine-motor skills and gives her a chance to exert her independence.

Color Names
Are you trying to teach your child color names? Paint her nails with the specific color you’re working on (such as red) and declare it a “Red Day”. All day long, point out objects in her environment that match her nails, and encourage her to do the same. Wear red clothes, add red foods to mealtime and use a bath color tablet to make her bath water red. Once she’s mastered that color, paint her piggies a new color.

Patterns
Recognizing different types of patterns is a hard concept learn for children to learn, so why not put patterns right at their fingertips? For example, if you’re working on simple patterns, alternate blue and yellow “Piggy Paint” on her fingers. As you go through the day, help her to make patterns with her toys, M&M‘s, crayons, beads…use your creativity. Have her refer to her fingernails for help. Start out with color patterns and then attempt other categories, such as big doll, little doll, big doll, etc. Ready for harder patterns? Move to three different colors or alternate pink, purple, purple, pink, and so on.

School Colors
Does your daughter play any sports? Perhaps she has a favorite high school, collegiate, or professional team she cheers for. If so, paint her nails with her team’s colors to show her support.

Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover

  • Low Odor
  • No Acetone
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Biodegradable

Put harmful, smelly polish removers behind you with Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover, a remover that works quickly on all polishes, especially Piggy Paint Nail Polish. Our remover contains none of the solvents that could offend your nose or harm our atmosphere. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are added to supplement the natural oils that protect nails and cuticles.

Ingredients: Corn alcohol, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, embittering agent.

Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest.  Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.