Customer satisfaction is our priority. Please read our return/exchange policy below before purchasing Piggy Paint products.
Returns for Purchases Made at a Retail Store
If you purchased Piggy Paint or SOPHi from a retail store, please contact that store directly for their return policy.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Piggy Paint within thirty days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We will pay the return shipment fee if the return is the result of our error. Otherwise, a return shipment fee will apply.
Exceptions to this policy are:
- Items not returned within thirty days
- Items that have obvious signs of use
- Items not returned in the condition they were received
If an item is defective or damaged during shipping we will require an order number (located at the top, right of packing list), photo of damaged item, or actual returned product in order to issue refund or exchange.
You may exchange defective items or items damaged during shipment within 60 days of purchase date. To exchange or return an item, please email email@example.com for further instruction.
Refunds are processed after we receive your return. You should expect the refund process to take up to four weeks. This includes the time it takes for us to receive your return from the shipper.
Refunds are calculated in the following ways:
- Any new, unopened items returned within 30 days of delivery will receive a full refund of the items original price. If you used our prepaid return mailing label, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your return unless the return is a result of our error.
- Any new, unopened items returned after 30 days, but no later than 90 days, will receive a partial refund of up to 80% of the items original price. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your return.
Packing and Sending your Return
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return label. (Applies only to incorrect orders or items that are defective or damaged during shipment)
- Include note in package stating why item is being returned.
Most international orders can be placed online.
Due to customs regulations, the recipient may be subject to custom fees and import duties of the country the order is shipped too. Piggy Paint has no control over these fees and we cannot speculate as to what they will be. These fees are the duty of the recipient. We would also like our customers to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to searches by customs officials.
Any other questions please call.
Shipping and Handling
All shipments are sent via Smart Post, unless expedited shipping is selected. Tracking may not be available immediately, however it will be provided in a follow up email once the shipment has been staged. Please expect the shipment to take five to ten days from the date your order was placed to reach the recipient, unless you have chosen the expedited option. During holidays or when shipping outside the Contiguous United States, shipping may take an additional 2 weeks to deliver.
Piggy Paint and SOPHi nail polish bottles are made from glass and can break when dropped. Please have adult supervision when using these products. Piggy Paint is not liable for product that is broken during use.