Thank you for reviewing Piggy Paint. Let us know if you need any images to use in your post. Please send the review link to [email protected] so we can post on social media and promote your blog!
Below are requirements for all Piggy Paint reviews to help your blog and our brand get the most exposure.
- Somewhere in your website review, hyperlink the words “non-toxic nail polish for kids” to www.piggypaint.com
- Please add a giveaway to your review. We can send you the Rafflecopter code if you need. Please ask your fans to VISIT the Piggy Paint Facebook page (ask them to like too, but not required) and FOLLOW Piggy Paint on Twitter and Instagram to enter (social media links below).
- We would love to add you to our press page to help increase your website/blog traffic and search engine results. We will add your logo, a 2-3 sentence description about your blog, and the link to the review.
- We will create a custom graphic for Facebook with your logo (to go with your review) and post on Facebook and Twitter twice or more depending on how long the giveaway lasts. We will make sure to tag your page. In return, we ask that you post the review/giveaway on Facebook and other social media pages at least twice per week for the duration of the giveaway. We will send you the graphic we create, too, in case you want to use it!
- Please add the following links to the end of your review:
Please add the following copy: “Support this non-toxic nail polish for kids for kids by LIKING Piggy Paint on Facebook!” Link this text to: https://www.facebook.com/piggypaintnailpolish