Basecoat + Sealer
1. Basecoat (apply thin layer and let air dry)
2. Color (apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint nail polish. Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on warm heat, low blower setting. With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens the polish for maximum chip resistance)
3. Shine Topcoat (apply for shine + scratch resistance)
4. Seal (apply Basecoat + Sealer on top of Topcoat for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer)
Ingredients: Methoxy Propanol
How to Apply
Wash hands with soap and water
Apply Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear
3. ApplyApply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint, letting air dry for 60 seconds
4. DryBlow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting
Apply Piggy Paint Topcoat for added shine!
Enjoy your stylish new nails
Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish Safe?Piggy Paint is non-toxic & safe for all ages! There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint!
Advanced, Water-based formula
Fun, vibrant colors
Dries to a hard, durable finish
Cruelty-free & Vegan
Safe for use during Pregnancy!
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Piggy Paint within thirty days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost. Please download and fill out the return form, fill it out, and include it in the returned package.
Exceptions to this policy are:
- Items not returned within thirty days
- Items that have obvious signs of use
- Items not returned in the condition they were received
Email [email protected] if you receive items that are defective or damaged to obtain a return label. If an item is defective or damaged during shipping we will require an order number (located at the top right of packing list), photo of damaged item, or actual returned product in order to issue refund or exchange. You may exchange defective items or items damaged during shipment within 60 days of purchase date.
Refunds are processed after we receive your return. You should expect the refund process to take up to four weeks. This includes the time it takes for us to receive your return from the shipper.
Piggy Paint and SOPHi nail polish bottles are made from glass and can break when dropped. Please have adult supervision when using these products. Piggy Paint is not liable for product that is broken during use.