Basecoat + Sealer
1. Basecoat (apply thin layer and let air dry)
2. Color (apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint nail polish. Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on warm heat, low blower setting. With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens the polish for maximum chip resistance)
3. Shine Topcoat (apply for shine + scratch resistance)
4. Seal (apply Basecoat + Sealer on top of Topcoat for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer)
Ingredients: Methoxy Propanol
Out of stock
How to Apply
Wash hands with soap and water
Apply Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear
3. ApplyApply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint, letting air dry for 60 seconds
4. DryBlow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting
Apply Piggy Paint Topcoat for added shine!
Enjoy your stylish new nails
Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish Safe?Piggy Paint is non-toxic & safe for all ages! There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint!
Advanced, Water-based formula
Fun, vibrant colors
Dries to a hard, durable finish
Cruelty-free & Vegan
Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Let’s Be Friends
We love sharing pictures from customers, announcing new colors we're launching, and so much more!